Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New home!

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that I have a new home! I am now living in International House, which has 24/7 internet access. So, I will be setting up my Skype, hopefully tomorrow, and you will be wanting to call me all the time--I know you will! The important thing here is this:

I HAVE A NEW ADDRESS!

I want to hear from you, but if you send it to West Campus Village, I will not. So, if you have sent me something and are concerned that I haven't gotten it yet, let me know. Otherwise, send your new letters, packages, and Demos chicken and rice soup recipes to:

Lisa Glenn
GA6 International House
University of the Witwatersrand
South Africa 2050

On a serious note, I'm using postcards to show my students the sights of the US, so please send me a postcard from wherever you go this summer! Thanks!

2 comments:

lenwa said...

hey! i sent you a postcard! hehehe...if i go on an adventure i'll send another :o)

Katy G. said...

You finally got into International House, and only 5 months late -- congratulations!! --ksg