Monday, February 12, 2007

Sorry!

Just a quick note to say that when they tell you you'll have consistent internet access soon, apparently that means in around 3 weeks. Whatever. So I haven't posted for a while due to this incredible lack of resources on my part! I should have it worked out this week. I had no idea how much information I had stored on the internet that I would need. In the US, you just assume it will always be there. Word to the wise: it won't.

Anyway, though much has happened in the last week, I'll update later when I actually have time to sit and think and be interesting. Thank you for all of the lovely birthday comments, cards, and emails! You made my birthday in SA wonderful--even if I couldn't get to email until Thursday. I am so fortunate to have so many people who care about me and support me, even tens of thousands of miles away. If I don't respond to you immediately, please know that I will, it just may take me a little time.

Love to you all.

1 comment:

LG said...

Kudos to Meghan for figuring out the quote--I think a South African prize is in order! I knew I had a real friend out there...