Sunday, November 05, 2006

Photographs and Memories

My mother might be the only person who catches that song reference, so a cookie for you if you get it before she does.

Just thought you might like to see some pictures of my last trip!


The Mississippi State Capitol in Jackson, where I spent an hour waiting for an appointment and had a lovely talk with a bicycle officer.



The Mississippi River in New Orleans.


Abbott and me a little blurry at Cafe du Monde.


Me getting my fortune read--bones, cards, and palm!

2 comments:

lavitaso said...

Who could miss a Jim Croce reference? I can't be the only person that bought his greatest hits CD.

LG said...

And that is why I love you so. A cookie for you, if only you weren't in New Haven. Give it a year and a half and then I'll be at Yale...maybe.