Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm back!

Well, friends, I have returned to Jozi and am now getting back into the swing of classes. I just wanted to post a brief update to let you know that I am back and checking emails, so I'd love to get some and that I will post pictures SOON! In fact, I tried to do some tonight, and for whatever reason the CD didn't burn correctly. Go figure. So it will be at least Thurs. before it gets done, but it will get done, promise.

Cape Town was wonderful--I will post a real update on that soon, no worries!

My love to you all! Happy Easter! For you HUMC people, know that I was well taken care of for Easter at St. George's Cathedral in Cape Town. Though Desmond was not there, it was still beautiful with the Mozart Missa Brevis and good friends. Emmy sent me pictures of your wonderful service, including Ms. Penny's Easter bonnet, so I was well filled in. Easter far away was just as loving as one at home, though I missed you all dearly. Let me know how your Easter was!

No comments: