Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hallelujah Chorus

Well, as is tradition in my family, I've been listening to A LOT of classical Christmas music, while listening to my brother and sister whine in the background. My favorite is, of course, Handel's Messiah. But yesterday, we got to add something to the chorus of rejoicing--I sent off my visa form! That's right, all is turned in, and we are only awaiting the return of my passport! Just thought a quick update was in order. Merry Christmas and all that!

3 comments:

lavitaso said...

Hurray!!!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the Handel's Messiah, I heard an arrangement on NPR this morning by Marin Alsop, new conductor of the Baltimore Symphony. It was arranged for big band and choral Jazz! And the Hallelujah Chorus was a boogy woogy. Let's be soooo excited.

-Jenna

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Handel's Messiah, I heard an arrangement on NPR this morning by Marin Alsop--new conductor of the Baltimore Symphony. Ol' girl arranged it for big band and choral jazz! And the Hallelujah chorus was a boogy woogy. Let's be sooooo excited.

~Jenna